Ultra-Soft PVC Medical Tubing
for Cuff/Bladder Tubes, Drains & Pump Segments
We manufacture Ultra-Soft PVC Medical Tubing which is:
- Used in blood and infusion bags due to its smooth surface, tube flexibility and low crimping qualities which provide excellent fluid flow capabilities.
- Used in blood pressure cuffs because of bendability and resistance to kinking allowing for even airflow and greater accuracy.
- Used in pump segment applications for flexibility, maintaining its original shape, and in certain applications, a thickened wall is designed in order to help minimize kink-ability.
- Traditional USP Class VI Medical Grades
- DEHP-Free & Phthalate-Free Formulations
- Latex-Free & Non-Silicone
- ETO & Gamma Compatible
- Colored, Tinted, Frosted
- Cut to Length/Neat Packed
Sizes: ID’s & OD’s from .010-.750", Lengths from .250"
Materials: Durometers from Ultra Soft 40A to Semi-Rigid 98 Shore A
PVC Resins from Mexichem Specialty Compounds (AlphaGary), Colorite Plastics, PolyOne & Teknor Apex